1. General provisions
2. The administrator of personal data
The administrator of personal data collected via the website https://prebytes.com is PREBYTES sp. z o.o. sp.k., headquarters address: Sandomierska 6 Street, 37-300 Leżajsk, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000731964, NIP: 8161706689; REGON: 380233646.
- sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- sending correspondence to the following address: PREBYTES sp. z o.o. sp.k. Sandomierska 6 Street, 37-300 Leżajsk
3. Processed data
The administrator processes the following data:
- First name and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- User’s IP addresses
The data mentioned above is provided during product inquiries, purchasing products/services and as part of our website's functionality, e.g., contact forms and chats and the possibility of providing services by PREBYTES sp.z o.o. sp.k.
The User's personal data may be transferred to service providers used by the Administrator when running a website. The entities mentioned above process data based on contracts concluded with the Administrator and only at his request.
4. Purpose of data processing
The User’s personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services
- providing information on messages sent via the contact form on the website
- maitaining contact with Users using e-mail, SMS messages, phone calls
5. How the data is used
Users' data may be collected automatically by the server or provided via the contact form, subscription to the newsletter.
No information is sold or rent to third-parties.
No information is shared with advertising companies.
No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
6. Data storage period
Personal data is stored for the period necessary to perform obligations and after that time for a period resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. Rights including the GDPR related to the processing of personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016), each User has the rights listed below:
- the right to delete your data
- the right to access your data
- the right to limit the processing of your data
- the right to correct your data
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 7, you can send appropriate an e-mail to the following address: hello ( a t ) prebytes.com.
Cookies store the necessary data for the proper display and functioning the website. They also provide opportunity to adjust, optimize the content to the preferences and individual needs of the User. Cookies enable traffic analysis and the development od website visit statistics.
The website uses the follwoing types of “cookies”: session and permanent
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until logging out, turning off the web browser or leaving the website.
- “Permament” cookies are permament files that collected for defined time determined by the parameter in the “cookie” file or until they are manually deleted by the user.
The administrator uses his own cookies in order to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The files collect information as follows:
- how the user uses the website
- the type of page from which the user was redirected
- the number of visits
- the duration of the user’s visit to the website.
- IP address
Information above does not record specific personal data of the user, but it is used to compile statistics on the use of the website. We collect the stats using our own software which is storing only website details, screen resolution, IP address and time of visit only to detect bots and web crawlers.
The website also uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies (Essential cookies)
- Secure cookies
- Perfomance cookies (Essential cookies)
The user can manage cookies by editing the software (web browser) settings. The user has the right to opt-out of storing cookies on his device or permanently deleting saved files.
The website owner informs that the website contains links to other websites. The website owner recommends to read the privacy policies in force there, as he is not responsible for them.
Third party tools which might have been used:
- Google - font and CSS files hosting
- OVH and Webflow - this website and additional files
We do not use any third parties to collect or process visitors data.
- Crisp Chat - live chat software, list of visitors, chat transcripts
More detailed information on our partners, processors and recipients of personal data can be obtained at hello ( at ) prebytes.com